Research & Business
The Technology Park (TP) at TBU in Zlín:
- provides complex infrastructure aimed to support innovation entrepreneurial activities of companies within the Zlín Region
- offers luxury space for rent – offices and laboratories equipped above standard, technical and social facilities, meeting space for seminars and workshops of a total size of 5,600 m2
- ensures services of research and development staff, expert services of specialized laboratories, project managers’ services and specialized services of experts in the field of protection of industrial and intellectual property rights
- carries out the transfer of technologies from research sphere into industry
- supports innovation companies, science, research and development
Activities of the TP are orientated towards the sphere of applied research, with emphasis being put on the development of polymer materials, technologies and products designed to be used in fields such as healthcare, veterinary care, food-processing industry, biotechnology, etc.
The TP aims to:
- intensify cooperation between Tomas Bata University in Zlín, research and development units and the entrepreneurial sector
- ensure a multidisciplinary approach to the issues dealt with
- improve the efficiency of the transfer of research results into practice
- help to increase the competitiveness of companies in the Zlín Region
The Technology Park at TBU in Zlín is a member of the Science and Technology Parks Association of the Czech Republic.