Business Collaboration with Faculties
Faculty of Management and Economics
The Faculty of Management and Economics specializes in the processing of analyses, studies and literature search in cooperation with companies and organizations, e.g. in the following spheres – financial management and efficiency of companies, implementation of international accounting standards, diagnosing competitiveness, modelling and material flow planning, application of industrial engineering methods, marketing research, elaborating development strategies for villages, towns and regions, demographic and regional analyses, measuring company and cluster efficiency, using benchmarking as a tool for managing organizations.
FaME professional orientation
- Educating within a broad range of theoretical as well as practical course units in accordance with the specialization chosen in Bachelor’s Master’s and Doctoral programmes
- Professional preparation for work in industrial, commercial and financial companies
- Expert and counselling services in the sphere of economics as well as of regional and municipal development
- Research in cooperation with companies and institutions in the region aiming to improve the competitiveness
- Providing a favourable environment for the development of clusters and cluster initiatives
Ing. Adriana Knápková, Ph.D.
Vice-Dean for Research and Business Liaison
Telephone No.: +420 57 603 2405
Ing. Lucie Tomancová, Ph.D.
Educational Courses and Seminar Guarantee
Telephone No.: +420 576 038 009