Invitation to the European Forum on Science and TechnologyWe are pleased to invite students of TBU in Zlín to attend the 7th ‘European Forum on Science and Technology’, traditionally organized within the Czech Head project. This year’s topic is: “Efficiency of European Science and Its Competitiveness against the World”.
The forum fee is only CZK 119!!!
Many interesting guests will attend the conference:
- Mgr. Ondřej Liška, Minister of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic
- Michel Chatelier, director of the global research project ITER, France
- John Ellis, research director of CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research), Switzerland
- Adam Czyżewski, Chief Economist PKN Orlen, Poland
- Diarmuid JD MacDougall, senior manager of PricewaterhouseCoopers, Great Britain
- and the conference will culminate with the appearance and debate with Steve Ballmer, Microsoft chief executive, USA!!!!
There will also be 3 round table discussions.
The international forum will take place at 9 am on 22 May 2008 at the University of Economics, Prague.
For detailed information and forum registration form please refer to www.ceskahlava.cz (in Czech).
The conference timetable is available here [417 KiB] (in Czech). The discussions will be held in the English language only (no interpretation will be provided).
Since the seating capacity of the venue is limited, please do not hesitate to register as soon as possible!